This marks the third of five blog posts about my newest release SECRETS OF THE JIN-HAKKU, coming out on Wednesday!
I had long wanted to write a menage story, but was always stymied by how to create a happily-ever-after without jettisoning the third guy at the end. Of course, there are menage stories written where all three remain together, but this is one area where I have trouble separating our real world from the fictional. I have a thing about giving kids two daddies and a mommy, full time. (Not to be confused with step-daddies and/or divorced daddies.)
So, I created a world in which triads are the norm. I even went a step further and made it physiologically impossible for them to reproduce without two males and one female. Building this world turned out to be so much fun. My crazy brain kept coming up with idea after idea, and I felt a bit of nostalgia for the days when I read science fiction and fantasy almost exclusively. So, I thought I'd present a few of the words I had to make up.budo
- a form of martial artskachi
- pussy (not the cat!)konsu
- an instrument used in anal playomaka
- a tub used only for soakingsansou
- a flowering plant with a prickly stemsakei
- the very deep sleep that occurs when a woman fails to become pregnant, normally only a few hours.sakei-ma
- the more serious consequence of continued infertility, during which the woman body shuts down almost completely to survive on body fat.sakei-ma-sa
- the most extreme stage of non-pregnancy. To say more would be a spoiler. :)suki/suko
- a term of endearmenttama gi
- a high class prostitutetingtze berries
- named for their peppery sweet flavoryumata
- robes worn in days gone by whose fabrics, colors and/or knotted sashes depended on the activity.
I hope this whets your appetite to read the book, which comes out on the 26th!!
: The Shinwa people love to bathe. Do you prefer to take baths or showers?