Friday, June 16, 2006

Revisions and Waiting

Writing News:

I got a longer revision letter from my editor at Moxie Press. There will be a lot of changes, all for the good. I expect that new readers of Hostile Takeover will find it a more satisfying read after I'm done revamping it. If there are repeat readers, then hopefully they'll also find that the book is richer. My editor and I are beefing up the characters, especially Fiona, the heroine.

Monday marks two weeks that Phaze has had the Samba submissions. I'm really hoping they respond quickly. I find that with my new job I forget for days at a time that that Inca story of mine is out there, but when I do remember, I get antsy. That's all I need lately--more reasons for my stomach to do flip-flops.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kristen Painter said...

Best wishes on great results in the Samba contest!

10:20 AM  
Blogger Kate Willoughby said...

Thanks, Kristen! :)

7:36 PM  
Blogger Kate Willoughby said...

I heard EC's wait time was a year! That is a long time. At least you got an update! :)

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home