Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Fab Designer, Mine All Mine

I got the most fantastic news today. If you read my entry from February 4, you know that I recently sold another book to Liquid Silver. Part of the publishing process includes the author submitting a detailed questionnaire about what she might like to see on the book cover. I count myself truly blessed that Liquid Silver works hard to collaborate with its authors on this, and I think the effort shows in their above average designs.

Anyway, the fantastic news is that Jax Crane, a great friend and artist, has just been hired by Liquid Silver to be a staff designer. Not only that, but she's been assigned to do my new cover! I'm so excited. I can't wait to see what she does for Ben and Charlotte, the main characters of the book.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jax Cassidy said...

I can't wait to make a cover you love. It's all about packaging a perfect product...! I am so excited to be working for LSB, it's really a great stepping stone for me. :)

Congrats on another sale!

4:10 PM  
Blogger Kate Willoughby said...

Well, thanks for calling the product perfect, but you haven't read it yet! LOL. I really love the characters Ben and Charlotte. I hope that the readers will too.

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home