Friday, February 03, 2006

Fallen Angels Review

I just got another nice review by Tewanda of Fallen Angels Reviews. Here's an excerpt:

Kate Willoughby’s Carnal Devotions is an enticing tale that will charm the reader from the first word. Nathan and Annie are dynamic characters that you will not soon forget. The sexual chemistry between the two is electrifying and is balanced by the emotional bond the two soon form. I enjoyed that Ms. Willoughby takes the reader on a tumultuous ride as the couple finds love, fight a threat and find their way back to one another. I look forward to reading more from Ms. Willoughby.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY for another good review! You really deserve it. And congrats on your second sale, woman! You're on a roll!

3:20 PM  
Blogger Kate Willoughby said...

Thanks, my friend! I love having someone like you supporting me.

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home