Friday, February 10, 2006

I Need a Shrink

Did you know I'm schizo? I have two distinct writing personalities. One side of me is sweet and romantic. Her name is Kim Crawford, and she writes tame, heart-warming stories of love for Woman's World magazine, where the most racy thing that happens is a lingering glance or first kiss.

My dark side emerges in the form of Kate Willoughby. Kate revels in juicy stories of love in which the characters revel in the pleasure they can give each other in bed and often out of it. No holds are barred in Kate's stories, but they always end happily.

Now, the strange thing is that even though they say that sex sells, Kim Crawford has made about twenty times more money than Kate.

So, what's that about? LOL

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It just means you're multi-faceted - and that's a good thing!

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home