Monday, March 06, 2006

Antonio Banderas' Buns

Okay, so he's not Italian. But the man is still seriously hot, and I laid eyes on his naked behind last night. I tried to watch the movie Original Sin, but the DVD was scratched and I wasn't able to see the last ten minutes or so. I don't really regret missing the last of the movie; it was sort of a downer. But I do think they should have shown him nekkie from the front.

Anyway, here's a bit of trivia about him:

--He was born by Caesarean section on August 10, 1960. That means he's two years older than me.

--He wanted to be a pro soccer player, but a foot injury put that dream to bed. Bad news for him, good news for us movie goers.

--His family lived across the street from a bordello in Malaga, Spain.

--Way before Heath L. and Jake G. made playing a gay man trendy, Antonio appeared in "Law of Desire," in 1987, slipping tongue to some other guy.

--Here's what he said about his first kiss: "I got dizzy and she got dizzy," he says. "It was a pretty experience. It's like a pink memory. A flowery memory."

I'd probably faint if he kissed ME.

Here's a nice site that tells everything you could ever wnat to know about Antonio.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Shawn said...

And he can sing! I seen him perform with Sarah Brightman and he was exquisite!

3:23 AM  
Blogger Kate Willoughby said...

You saw him sing live? How cool is that?! I love Sarah Brightman too. That reminds me that I haven't gotten out her CDs in a while.

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home