Thursday, May 18, 2006

Dinner with the Dead


This week's question: If you could have dinner with any author, living or dead, who would it be and what would you have your personal chef serve?

I would dine with Mr. Dennis Prager. I admire this man so much. I listen to his radio talk show as often as I can. I enjoy listening to him because I share his values, but more than that, I like how clearly he is able to talk about issues and the respect with which he treats his guests and callers. He never bullies someone, yells, talks over them, or manipulates them verbally.

He's written many books, but my favorite is Happiness is a Serious Problem." It's a book all about how we can be happier and why pursuing our own happiness is a moral obligation. Interesting idea, isn't it? I need to pick that one up again and reread it.

Anyway, I think I'd serve as many courses as I could so the evening would last longer. Oh, he's Jewish, but I'm not sure if he keeps Kosher, so I'd have to find that out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home