Monday, July 10, 2006

Llama Quiz

In my novella, Leap of Faith, llamas play a key role. In researching these adorable animals, I learned a few things. See if you can answer these questions correctly:

1. True or false: Llamas are smarter than dogs.
2. Baby llamas are called
a) calves
b) colts
c) crias
d) infantes

3. When a llama stamps its foot it means
a) Hello.
b) Don't bug me.
c) I wanna have your baby!
d) I'm paying attention.

4. The average llama life span is
a) 10 years
b) 20 years
c) 30 years
d) 40 years

5. Llamas spit to
a) divert annoying suitors
b) ward off a threat
c) show disgust
d) a and b

The answers can be found in the comment area.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kate Willoughby said...

1. True.
2. C
3. B
4. B
5. D

8:19 AM  
Blogger Kate Willoughby said...

LMAO! Thanks for at least taking the quiz, Amanda!!! :D

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home