Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Romancing The Cave

In June 0f 2005, I submitted a partial of a novella called The Medallion to Ellora's Cave. Today, I heard from them at last. They want to read the entire thing! Maybe, just maybe, I'll soon have a book actually printed on paper that is not from my laser printer! But I'm afraid to get my hopes up too high.

Here's a short blurb: When Lucas McGrath receives a strange yin-yang pendant as a gift, he is unaware of the far-reaching effects it will have on his life. Its whispered directives to seduce Maddy Taylor unnerve him. He's always thought of Maddy as a little sister, but suddenly he realizes nothing could be farther from the truth. She is a woman who now occupies his every waking thought and he can't seem to go five minutes without fantasizing what it would be like to be buried deep inside her.

In searching for a cool yin-yang image, I found this adorable picture and had to post it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home