Thursday, June 22, 2006

Guilty Pleasures

This Week's Question: What is your secret vice? Chocolate? Buying shoes? Colin Farrell?

I have several! I have a serious weakness for video games. Once I start playing one of my sons' platform Playstation2 Games, I'm hooked and won't stop until I finish the game or get hopelessly stuck. I loved the entire Sly Cooper series, Kingdom Hearts, and Ratchet and Clank. Although I haven't played the last R&C because I knew I'd be in trouble if I started.

I also have a bunch of games downloaded to the desktop and play those, too, until I reach a level that I can't get past. Then, I just keep trying occasionally. Among these are Bedazzled, Phlinx, Zulu Gems, Chuzzle, Fortune Tiles Gold, and Magic Match.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bebe said...

I love Bejeweled! I haven't played it in awhile, because it is completely addicting.

9:54 PM  
Blogger Kate Willoughby said...

Tell me about it!! Here's how I "control" my addiction: I play one level and then write. When I hit a lull, I play another level. I think I've developed A.D.D.!

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home