Wednesday, June 28, 2006

We Have A Winnah!

I found out yesterday that Phaze liked my story Leap of Faith and want to buy it! I'm thrilled. Here's a blurb:
Kira de la Fuente signs up for an “immersion tour” of some Peruvian ruins--authentic food, lodgings, and a tour guide dressed in period clothing. At first, she’s thrilled with her guide, Amaru. He’s not only incredibly sexy, but unusually knowledgeable about the Incan culture as well. Almost too knowledgeable...
I'm really really happy that the preliminary cover art looks pretty nice, too. I can't post it here yet, but I will when I get the okay. So, now I have two books in the editing process and still have that Woman's World story I want to finish. Grrr. There are not enough hours in a day, or more accurately, there is not enough energy in this "old" body!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate Willoughby said...

Thanks, Amanda! I'm THRILLED. :D

7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home