Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Sixteen Questions

I'm very excited. As I mentioned a few days ago, Jeanne Laws, a good friend and colleague of mine, gave me the honor of being the first author interviewed for her bi-monthly newsletter. Jeanne posed some terrific questions and I hope people enjoy finding out a little more about me. Here's the interview!

Jeanne Laws' romance stories encompass shapeshifters, male/male love, and much more. A Good Man Is Hard To Find is due out from Loose ID on August 29th! Here's a short blurb about it:

Being at the receiving end of an outlaw's bullet changed bounty hunter Kade Black Eagle's life forever. He realizes that for a long time his solitary life in lawless gold country has been incomplete, and he sets out to remedy the situation. Now all he needs to do is convince his best friend that their friendship is just the beginning. What he wants is a partnership he can find with only one man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home