Monday, August 28, 2006

Four Angels!

My first official review is in from Fallen Angel Reviews. Elizabeth, obviously an astute, discerning reader/reviewer, gave Leap of Faith 4 angels! Here's snippet of what she said:

"Leap of Faith is a highly unusual novella, the like of which I have not come across before. [It] mixes exploration on the part of the characters with lovemaking, thus this novella becomes more than a short piece of erotic fiction...a tale without coarse or crude language, steeped in an old culture that I found rather intriguing."

I think it's terrific to have come across as unique to a reviewer who must have read who-knows-how-many novels. If you'd like to read the full review, click here .

3 Comments:

Blogger Zinnia said...

That's wonderful about the review! May you have many more!!!

6:43 AM  
Blogger Kate Willoughby said...

Thanks so much, Zinnia! I have some of those flowers in my front yard right now! LOL

2:08 PM  
Blogger Anna J. Evans said...

Congrats kate, well deserved excellent review, Anna J. Evans

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home