Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Size Matters


Time for a recommendation. This is my favorite writing implement in the whole entire world, and I'm a pen and pencil aficionado from way back. The reason? It's all about the eraser. You know how most mechanical pencils come with this dinky little eraser that lasts about two days? Well, this baby from Pentel has an eraser that's relatively huge! You twist the barrel and you'll see you've easily got a whole entire inch of erasing power.

I know, I know. You're thinking to yourself, "How very unusual that a woman is getting so excited about a mere inch..." But, there ya go. I'm strange.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Anna J. Evans said...

Hey girl, I can understand getting excited about a really powerful eraser, lol.

6:44 AM  
Blogger Kate Willoughby said...

Hey, I take my thrills where I can get 'em. LOL

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home