Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Good to the Last Drop

I haven't recommended a product in a long time, but I'm excited about this one. It's the Krups Burr Coffee Grinder. I've had a regular blade coffee grinder that has done its job, but I have since become a professional barista and am a little more demanding of my coffee grinder. I want to be able to control the coarseness of my grind so that if I want coffee for a french press instead of for my drip coffee maker, I can have it.

This model does that easily. It also has this handy feature that allows me to fill the hopper with whole beans, and then just choose the number of cups I want coffee for. It will then measure out the amount automatically. How cool is that?! In addition, it's real slick looking and compact. There was a more expensive model for sale at Starbucks, but it was huge and loud. This Krups is fairly quiet.


So, if you're looking for a coffee grinder, look no further.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home