Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thursday 3: Yuck

There's a popular meme called Thursday 13 in which every Thursday you make a list of thirteen things. I did this for a few months, but I don't have time for thirteen! So, I whittled it down to Thursday 3.


Here are three things I can't stand to eat. To me, they are disgusting.


1. Bleu cheese - Why would I want to eat something that's gone moldy???
2. Cilantro - This stuff makes me gag, which makes it hard sometimes to have Mexican food.

3. Liver - EXCEPT one time I had this very excellent goose liver pate. (I won't post a picture because it looks as gross as it tastes.

What foods do you hate?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Paige Tyler said...

Cilantro is okay, but not the other! And I totally can't eat salmon! Yuck! LOL!

*hugs*
Paige

My TT is at http://paigetylertheauthor.blogspot.com/

7:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate blue cheese too. And liver? I hate it, even though technically I don't think I've ever tried it. It's just one of those food you hate since being a kid and hearing the words "liver and onions." I can't think of anything else I hate at the moment, although I'm sure there are foods I'd never eat.

7:55 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Ewww...Bleu cheese and liver. Two foods I will not eat!

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home