Monday, December 08, 2008

A Wolf at Her Door Review

Heather at Night Owl Romance loved my book and made it a Top Pick! Yay!!!

Here's a little condensed version of her review:

Kate Willoughby’s latest release, A Wolf at Her Door, is a hilariously funny, charmingly romantic paranormal read.

This book has some of my favorite concepts when it comes to the paranormal: werewolves, fairies, wishes fulfilled, magical mishaps, love and happily ever after. Kate Willoughby writes enchanting characters with red-hot passion and emotional depth. The concept of this series fascinates me... After reading this book I really want to go back and read the first book in this series, All In, just to get more info on Paige and her friends.

This book is definitely a keeper and I recommend it wholeheartedly.


For the whole review, click here.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats again! :)

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home