Tuesday, November 25, 2008

SECRETS OF THE JIN-HAKKU :: An All-Time High

If you didn't already know, my newest release, SECRETS OF THE JIN-HAKKU, comes out tomorrow! (Squeeee!!!!) This is the fourth of five posts about it.

I always like to calculate the amount of sex I have in my stories, just out of curiosity, and this book gets the prize.

Sex scenes: 5

Shortest sex scene: 919 words

Longest sex scene: 4228 words (OMG. That's enormous, but it has three parts, so I hope it isn't tedious.)

Sex percentage: 45%!!

Today's Question: Have you read books that have too much sex?

Any comments made between now and the end of the month enter you to win this Italian charm bracelet with a special dragon charm to commemorate JIN-HAKKU's release. :) Winner to be announced Dec. 1. (Sorry about the crappy picture.)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that's alota sex. Um, I don't think I've ever read a book with too much sex. Not sure what that says about me.

Happy release day tomorrow! Best of luck!

Oh, and be sure to stop by my blog tomorrow because I'll be mentioning you!

10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to say I agree with Robin. Haven't come across a book with too much sex! Can't wait to read Jin Hakku!

10:10 AM  
Blogger Kate Willoughby said...

That's good news! Note to self: no such thing as too sexy of a book.

Robin, I still come to your blog, but for some reason the view is all messed up and I can't see the first inch or so of your newest posts. :(

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home