Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Pen #6: Stealth Writing

This is the latest in a series of posts about pens. I'm a pen freak. I can't afford most of the pens I'll be blogging about, but a girl can dream, can't she?

Since I completely neglected to do something Veteran's Day related on the blog yesterday, I'm doing something today.

First, I offer my sincere gratitude to all those men and women who are or have served in the military. Your sacrifices, large and small, are deeply appreciated.

Today I'm featuring a pen that the hero of my work-in-progress might use himself. Here's some info about it from the Great Outdoors website.

The pen of choice for Special Forces, Navy Seals, Delta Forces, Airborne Rangers and more! Matte black so it won't reflect light, this action pen pen is the ultimate writing utility for adverse conditions. Integrated clip secures pen in pocket or on gear straps.

These pens write upside down, right side up, under water, over grease and on photographs. They were originally developed for use by the astronauts - It's the only pen that will work in the feezing cold, boiling heat, gravity free void of space.


This pen has a shelf life of A CENTURY. So far, it's the cheapest pen I've featured on the blog, going for a mere $12.99!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home