Thursday, November 06, 2008

Thursday 3: Gobble Gobble These

There's a popular meme called Thursday 13 in which every Thursday you make a list of thirteen things. I did this for a few months, but I don't have time for thirteen! So, I whittled it down to Thursday 3.

Ah, it's November. Before you know it Thanksgiving will be here. Here are three yummy and cute alternatives to pumpkin pie.

This one has a tiny replica of a turkey dinner on it. You can even make these yourself. Here's the recipe!









This one looks more elegant. Here is that recipe.








Finally, here's a cute one. Grab that candy corn now while it's still in the stores. Here's the recipe for this one from Family Fun.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I decorate cupcakes they never come out looking like the picture. Darn it! Thanks for the recipes.

7:43 AM  
Blogger Paige Tyler said...

Those look yummy! And I love those little turkeys! I did desserts for Thanksgiving, too! LOL!

*hugs*
Paige

My TT is at http://paigetylertheauthor.blogspot.com

8:43 AM  
Blogger Kate Willoughby said...

I might make those all chocolate ones. They look so elegant. Like high falootin' turkeys.

6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home