Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pre-Buzz

My Ellora's Cave editor, Suz, told me this morning that the final line editor (the person who does the final proofing of the manuscript) emailed her the following about Secrets of the Jin Hakku (and I quote!)

Please do me a favor, next time you "talk" to this author, could you let her know she has a brand-new fan? I absolutely LOVED this story!

The book has a fan and it's not even out yet! How cool is that? See that cloud up there? The ninth one? That's me on top of it. :D

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy, you're getting kudos from everyone! Congrats! And just so you know, I'm a fan too.

9:55 AM  
Blogger Kate Willoughby said...

I so lurv you, Robin! I can't wait to see what this book does in sales. It's my very first menage story. :)

4:26 PM  
Blogger lindseye said...

But she has had a chance to read the book, so now you need to post an excerpt so we can all be fans.

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home