Tuesday, October 21, 2008

She Likes Me, She Really Likes Me!

Ooh! This just in: a fantastic "5 bookmark" review from Jennifer Ray of Wild on Books. I can't help loving the woman because she loves my books. Here's part of what she said about Wolf...

This author has a knack for spinning romances that are both fun and sexy – a combination I am a complete fool for. Ms. Willoughby kept me giggling with the wit she infuses into each page of the book, obviously having as much fun with this story as her readers will. She manages to keep the story amusing, never silly, and yet infuses it with a great big dose of sex appeal.

There's more, but that's the good stuff. :D

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! That's terrific Kate! I already told you I loved it, but I'll tell ya again - I loved it!

And I noticed the tag - thanks! As to my tagging you, don't worry about it. You've always got something delightful to say here.

9:11 AM  
Blogger MsValerie said...

Congratulations, Kate! Obviously, Jennifer has very good taste.

I dropped you a note separately to thank you for the book and to share how much I enjoyed it. It's definitely a winner.

2:50 PM  
Blogger Kate Willoughby said...

Thanks, you guys! :)

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home