Thursday, October 09, 2008

Thursday 3: Photographic Packratness

There's a popular meme called Thursday 13 in which every Thursday you make a list of thirteen things. I did this for a few months, but I don't have time for thirteen! So, I whittled it down to Thursday 3.

Okay, so Packratness isn't a word. I'm a writer and I make sh*t up. Sue me.

I blog Monday through Thursday. I almost always post a picture because I think they make the posts more interesting. (Lord knows my posts probably need it.) Anyway, the file where I keep the photos can sometimes get crowded, so I often go through and clean it out.

However, there are a few photos that I just can't seem to get rid of. So this week my Thursday 3 is three pix I can't seem to live without.

This is Clive Owen. 'Nuff said.









Getting rid of this picture feels like actively rejecting the romance that it captures. Nope. Can't do it.


And this one needs no explanation. I dare any red-blooded woman to delete this photograph from her hard disk. It can't be done.

If you're a blogger, do you have a secret stash of must keep photos in your file? If you're not a blogger, I know there's probably something in your closet that manages to survive periodic reorganization efforts. What is it?

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Paige Tyler said...

Yummy pics!

*hugs*
Paige

My TT is at http://paigetylertheauthor.blogspot.com/

8:39 AM  
Blogger Lucie Simone said...

I do have a secret stash of sexy photos on my computer, but they're in no way fit for public viewing!

1:47 PM  
Blogger Kate Willoughby said...

Thanks, Paige!

Lucie, you bad girl, you! I dying of curiosity now!

1:08 PM  
Blogger Lucie Simone said...

Well, let's just say I've dated a couple hotties who were not camera-shy! ;-p

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home