Monday, October 13, 2008

5 Bookmarks!

Every once in a while I Google my name and look what I found! An outstanding "five bookmark" review by Jennifer Ray of Wild on Books.

I absolutely LOVED this book! Kate Willoughby left me utterly delighted with her whimsical tale of love and magic...

Mariah was just adorable. Sweet and guileless, it was no surprise to see Tucker fall completely in love with her.

Likewise, it was just as easy to understand why Mariah has never been able to stop thinking of Tucker since that one night they spent together years before. He is kind, fun, and thoughtful – and still as sexy as a man can get.


I can’t tell you how happy I am that this is only the first book in a series. I will be first in line when the next magical story in Willoughby’s Be-Wished series comes out!

You can read the whole review here, but that's the good stuff. She's already got a copy of A Wolf at Her Door and I can't wait to see what she thinks of it.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Kate! That is a wonderful review! Congrats! And I'm sure she's going to love A Wolf at her Door too!

6:46 AM  
Blogger Kate Willoughby said...

Thanks, Robin!

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home