Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thursday 3: Crackers Are Okay

There's a popular meme called Thursday 13 in which every Thursday you make a list of thirteen things. I did this for a few months, but I don't have time for thirteen! So, I whittled it down to Thursday 3.

I would not kick this guy out of bed for eating crackers, no sirree.

I'm currently writing the third book in my Be-Wished series, tentatively titled ASKING FOR IT. The hero is a soldier, but I haven't decided which branch of the military yet. This hunk obviously swims, so I'm thinking maybe Navy.

I'm also thinking...

1) ...maybe this guy uses that knife to take out the bad guy who has captured me, but the bad guy is no match for my good guy. Afterward he cuts the ropes that bound my wrists together. Because I'm way to shaky from my experience to walk, he carries me to safety, barechested, of course. (Him, not me. LOL)

2) ...or maybe I'm a Lara Croft type gal and we're just completed a mission together. We've been fighting the attraction to each other for a long time, but I can see in his eyes, he can't take it anymore...

3) ...or, I was being held on a boat of some kind, and there's a helicopter dropping a harness down to me. Looking into my eyes, he straps me in with words of encouragement. Promises to see me in the helo. And of course, he's a man of his word.

Heh heh. Thank you God for giving me my imagination. It's my favorite toy.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Paige Tyler said...

Sounds like a yummy book!

*hugs*
Paige

My TT is at http://paigetylertheauthor.blogspot.com

8:46 AM  
Blogger Keira Ramsay said...

Oh yum! You KNOW I love my military heroes!! And hey, if you're looking for a branch of service other than the SEALS, give me a shout about Pararescue. Seriously cool stuff.

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home