Monday, November 03, 2008

Goodbye Cookies

Alas, bad news. Mother's Cookies are no more. They've closed their doors forever. When I was pregnant with my first baby, I used to eat their white chocolate chip cookies every night with milk, reasoning I was drinking milk so that made it okay. They haven't made those cookies in a while, but now they're not going to be making any cookies at all. I am sad. I will miss seeing those purple and pink packages on the shelves.

Did you like Mother's Cookies?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What? Oh my gosh! I didn't know they were going out of business! I love Mother's cookies! And I'm not too picky. I think I could eat a whole bag of iced oatmeal cookies all by myself.

3:04 PM  
Blogger Kate Willoughby said...

I was surprised to find this out myself at the market day before yesterday. :(

3:53 AM  
Blogger Lucie Simone said...

Yeah, I heard about it a few weeks ago. They are victims of the recent credit crisis. So sad. I haven't had Mother's cookies in a long time, but when I was a kid I loved the Circus Animal cookies.

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home