Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Two Choices #1




Gone with the Wind or Sound of Music?

Tough choice for me. GWTW has the great costumes and Clark Gable. I was in love with Mr. Gable in my teen years. I read many biographies and thrilled that I lived only a mile away from where he used to live in the San Fernando Valley. But I didn't like the way the movie (or the book) ended. No one was happy. What a downer.

On the other hand, Sound of Music has that wonderful music. I so wanted to be Liesl when I was younger. She was beautiful, could sing, and lived on a beautiful estate. Too bad she had crappy taste in men.

Untimately, I have to choose The Sound of Music. What's your choice?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to pick The Sound of Music too! Loved it.

8:50 AM  
Blogger Kate Willoughby said...

:) Robin!

6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home