Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thursday 3: Geek Gifts

There's a popular meme called Thursday 13 in which every Thursday you make a list of thirteen things. I did this for a few months, but I don't have time for thirteen! So, I whittled it down to Thursday 3.

I love ThinkGeek.com and, for the past few years, bought stuff for my kids here for Christmas. Here are three items that I liked, but won't be buying. Fun stuff, though!!!

This first one is an action figure of the Alien. And get this! There's a little lever to make his teeth extend and retract! Isn't that hilarious?

Next is a training kit for your goldfish. If you click here, you can see an amazing video of a fish trained using this kit! I'd be tempted to try this, but I don't really want to have to take care of another pet.

Last is a goofy edamame keychain. You squeeze it and the little bean pops in and out. The middle bean has one of twelve random faces on it.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! You can train a goldfish? That's amazing.

8:01 AM  
Blogger Paige Tyler said...

I love that alien!

*hugs*
Paige

My TT is at http://paigetylertheauthor.blogspot.com

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home