Thursday, December 04, 2008

Thursday 3: Birthday Presents

It was my birthday last month. Here are three things I got.

1. An electric blanket. I just went and turned on the preheat feature so when I go to bed, it'll be all warm and toasty.

2. A table liner for my new dining room table so that when someone spills on the tablecloth, like they did at Thanksgiving, we don't have to completely strip the table of everything to clean up the spill (even between the leaves.) We can rest assured that the liner is waterproof.

3. Dreamweaver. I have been wanting to be able to update my website without bothering my website designer. I found out students can buy the program for about 50% off, so I had my son "buy" it. :) Now I just have to learn how to use it. :)

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!! Best wishes for a wonderful year! ((Hugs))

7:16 AM  
Blogger Paige Tyler said...

Cool! And Happy Birthday!

*hugs*
Paige

My TT is at http://paigetylertheauthor.blogspot.com/

7:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Belated Birthday. Don't you love those blankets, I think I might just go right back to bed and snuggle.

7:51 AM  
Blogger Kate Willoughby said...

Robin, Paige, and Ann Marie, thanks for the good wishes. :) I also got new glasses (our old ones were 14 years old and all scratched).

2:19 PM  
Blogger Jax Cassidy said...

Awwww..Happy Belated!!!! Hope you are enjoying your presents. I can't live without Dreamweaver. You're a quick learner so you'll be fine.

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home