Wednesday, November 26, 2008

SECRETS OF JIN HAKKU :: Today's the Day

What the heck are you doing here? You should be HERE, buying my book. LMAO. Just kidding.

At long last, my fourth Ellora's Cave release is out. :) I am anxious to see how it sells, since it's my first menage story, and curious to see how readers react to the unusual (but still very happy!) ending.

Read the public excerpt here to answer today's question.

Today's Question: Kai offered Joran a choice of lemon grass, star amber, or jasmine oil to use on Hana. He chose star amber, a scent I made up. Heh heh. But even not knowing how that smells, which of the three would you choose?


Any comments made between now and the end of the month enter you to win this Italian charm bracelet with a special dragon charm to commemorate JIN-HAKKU's release. :) Winner to be announced Dec. 1. (Sorry about the crappy picture.)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This looks like a really good book.

3:11 PM  
Blogger Kate Willoughby said...

Well, of course, I think it's DAMN good, but I'm biased. :)

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home