Friday, May 26, 2006

Losing It

For months, biochemist Charlotte Gibson has secretly lusted over Ben Hayden while he’s been refurbishing her house. But there’s no way the sexy-as-sin carpenter would ever look twice at a Shrinking Charlotte like her.

Not one to mix business with pleasure, Ben has been trying to hide the fact that, when it comes to Charlotte, he’s got more than just a hammer in his pocket. But now that he’s found out her deepest, darkest secret, Ben’s going to show Charlotte just how happy he is to see her…

Buy It
Excerpt

Reviews
4.5 Hearts from The Romance Studio (TRS)
Losing It is a fast-paced book....wonderfully written; the sex scenes are numerous and explicit, but not offensive. This work is an easy escape from doldrums and leaves a really fresh, fun feeling within. I loved the book and...I wholeheartedly recommend it.
--Brenda Talley of The Romance Studio

"Oooooh... Losing It is absolutely the most SMASHING e-book I've read in months! I was in love from the very first chapter. Such tender characterizations... (sigh) Thank you for an amazing and satisfying read. I'd been pretty discouraged lately by most of the e-books I've bought -- No more!
--Robin Rotham, author of Alien Overnight

"Losing It really had me bouncing between one of those sappy smiles and laughter on a continual basis. The sense of humor of the characters and their quirks really brought them to life. It was a short story and I really wished it had gone on longer..."
--Maura of JoyfullyReviewed.com

5 Angels from Fallen Angels Reviews (FAR)
Kate Willoughby tells a story that every woman should read. It has emotional scenes that will make you cry and laugh. The emotions that flow between the two characters are so overwhelming. Ben was funny. I intend to read more of Ms. Willoughby’s books.
--Moonluster of Fallen Angels Reviews

Blue Ribbon Rating of 4.5 From Romance Junkies
Losing It is a great read and will be over with before you know it. Charlotte is intelligent and spunky and readers will thoroughly enjoy her upbeat personality. Ben is one sexy handyman and knows how to use every one of his tools. The love scenes are steamy and will leave you sweating from the heat. Kate Willoughby has penned an entrancing story of two people finding love in a most unlikely situation.
--Angel of Romance Junkies

"I just had to write you in the middle of the night. [Losing It] is such a great feel-good book. I loved the characters, the quirky humor, everything about it. I read LSB books every now and then, usually one of the hundred or so that I've done a cover for, and this is only about the second or third time I felt the need to write the author about how much I loved the story. Definitely one of my favorites."
--April Martinez, Art Director, Liquid Silver Books

"Oh. My. God. So hot!"
--H.E. McVay, author of Scion's Rebirth and Avatar's Awakening

Labels: