Friday, April 28, 2006

Dominating Google

I just finished Googling my name. (When did Google become a verb?) I was happily surprised to find that, except for the first listing, I took up the entire first page and a half of results! This is much much improved from the last time I had done it months ago, where I think I was deep on the third page.

And, upon further investigation, I saw that most of the people who have rated my book at the Fictionwise online bookstore, thought it was "Good," which is two ratings above "Poor," for which I should be happy. I spent a good half hour looking at the list of books that people bought along with mine, one of them written by a fellow Liquid Silver Books author, Trista Ann Michaels! Her book is called Genie in a Bottle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home