Sunday, December 31, 2006

The Romance Studio Review

I was doing my Google thing, looking for anything new about my literary persona, and lo and behold found a review I didn't know had been written. Here's the gist of what Brenda Talley said.

Losing It is fast-paced...lighthearted. Kate Willoughby shows a playful side in this book. There are several characters that support the main couple; the way she describes a few of them is so spirited...

This book is wonderfully written...an easy escape from doldrums and leaves a really fresh, fun feeling within. I loved the book and the concept and believe anyone would enjoy it. I wholeheartedly recommend it.


She gave Losing It 4.5 hearts and I'm tickled pink.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's try this again (I just tried to post a comment and the darn blogger screwed with me!)

Congrats on the review! (Wondering if you got the email I sent you a few days ago? No rush on the reply, but yahoo has been being yahellish with me lately, so I wanted to be sure you received it).

Happy New Year,

Anna J.

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home