Monday, December 18, 2006

EPPIE Finalist!

Oh, my God! Losing It is a finalist in the 2007 EPPIE contest!! I'm flabbergasted. I sorta kinda thought I might have a chance, but was prepared to not make it. They announce the winners at their big conference, but I won't be able to go. My buddies from Liquid Silver Books have volunteered to leap up and grab it for me if I end up winning. That would be so awesome, but I don't want to get my hopes up. Anyway, now I have three months of nail-biting!

Labels:

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats again, Kate! Losing It was by far one of the best ebooks I read this year and totally deserving of the honor.

8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats again, Kate! Losing It was by far one of the best ebooks I read this year -- it totally deserves this honor.

8:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats again, Kate! Losing It was by far one of the best ebooks I read this year -- it totally deserves this honor.

8:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats again, Kate! Losing It was by far one of the best ebooks I read this year -- it totally deserves this honor.

8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats again, Kate! Losing It was by far one of the best ebooks I read this year -- it totally deserves this honor.

8:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just LOVED your book SO MUCH, I had to say it over and over and over...

Sorry about that, Kate -- I don't know WTF was up with Blogger! :D It kept crapping out and when I checked back in, it said 0 comments. Glad to see I was reasonably consistent in my attempts.

8:34 PM  
Blogger Kate Willoughby said...

LMAO. I was like, "WHOA! Six comments!" Then I saw it was all you. I guess you're my #1 fan! LOL

6:08 PM  
Blogger Debbie Mumford said...

Congrats, Kate!! Eppie Finalist is a huge honor ... my fingers are crossed for a win!!

6:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats kate!!! Yeay!!

Anna J. Evans

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home