Monday, January 08, 2007

Mini-Rant: Food TV Trend

Sometimes I just have to get something off my chest. What's with the Food Channel? I love that channel, but it seems like every chef they have has to have a show where they travel around and eat food. Recently they've been really promoting Giada's Weekend Getaways. I can't help but think they all just want to see the sights and so they think of a show that will allow them to do that. Food 911 is the exception, because Tyler is helping people cook and obviously the people who need help are going to live in different cities. But otherwise, I find myself resistent to watching those shows because, although I might be wrong, I feel like I'm being used to support those TV chefs' travel agendas. Because, you know, it's all about me!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home