Monday, January 01, 2007

Not USA Today, But...

I found out that Losing It was the #5 top seller at Liquid Silver Books for the second quarter of 2006. How cool is that? I get quarterly statements from them telling me how many copies I've sold, but without knowing how much other authors sell, the numbers only indicate how large my royalty check will be and not how "successful" the book has proven to be. Now I know that Losing It was pretty darned successful. I'm really proud of that book and getting prouder as time goes on.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why do you insist on being surprised by this? You have every right to be proud, woman. I would be. :D

10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Big congrats Kate! That's awesome!

Anna J. Evans

12:21 PM  
Blogger Kate Willoughby said...

I'm surprised because my inner critic doesn't chime in much, but it IS there. :)

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home