Friday, March 02, 2007

Wishes and Lunchboxes

Fantastic news! Mary Altman, my editor at Ellora's Cave, wants to acquire my latest story, All In. It's going to be a novella, instead of a Naughty Nuptials Quickie, possibly the first in a series of books! I am extremely excited at the thought of having my own series. The books all take place in our world, but wishes can come true, granted by fairies employed by the Universal Wish Federation.

I jokingly told Mary that I can already envision the t-shirts, the dolls, and the UWF lunchboxes, and she said, she would so want a UWF lunchbox. ::giggles:: That just made my day!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Rhian said...

Wahoo Kate!!! As soon as the cover and publish date comes out and i'll wave the Kate flag on my blog.
Now if you can just get All Wolf done and in my greedy little paws.... Uh - no pressure, of course.

10:51 AM  
Blogger Kate Willoughby said...

Thanks, Rhian! I haven't looked at "All Wolf" for a few days. I'm busy revising "All In." And FYI, it won't be called "All Wolf," after all. Since the series will have its own title, there isn't a need to have the titles share words. But thanks for the support! :D

11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's fantastic! I'm soooooo enivous. Sounds like a cool premise. I can't wait to read it!

7:52 PM  
Blogger Kate Willoughby said...

Okay, I think I need to research getting lunchboxes made. LOL!

9:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want one!

1:49 PM  
Blogger Kate Willoughby said...

LMAO, Jayelle!

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home