Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Dirty Man, Mike Rowe

There's just something about this guy that I dig. Have you seen his show, "Dirty Jobs?" Mike goes around America in search of disgusting jobs that other people do everyday. He's really funny, not to mention sexy.


On an episode I was watching yesterday, they showed him in the bathtub, and I was wishing for a bib to catch my drool. I saw some woman had made fun of his "fur" and suggested he get a wax job. To that, I say "FOOLISH WOMAN!" What I wouldn't give to slide my fingers through that manly chest hair.

Mike, if you're reading this, I'd be happy to help you wash the gunk off you when you've finished your dirty job du jour. Seriously! You don't even have to pay me. I would gladly provide this service for you gratis.

Anybody else have the hots for Mike?

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kate, I havea to tell you I'veonly seen the show a couple of times. Of course, with your thoughts in mind, I now must take another look. I'll let you know what I think.

8:45 PM  
Blogger Kate Willoughby said...

I hope you get to watch the one where he's soakin' in the tub. He's a funny guy who's not afraid to get dirty.

9:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love him, too. His still pictures don't do his on-screen personality justice!

7:16 AM  
Blogger Kate Willoughby said...

No, the pix are definitely sub standard, but they're the best I could find!

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home