Friday, January 18, 2008

Artist: Elena Feliciano

OMG!! Can you believe how cool this is???? I LOVE this artist, Elena Feliciano. When it comes to shoes, I appreciate great design, just not when it's torturing my feet. Feliciano paints all sorts of stuff, but this shoe series kicks serious ass. These are watercolors, all about 9"x12". This painting is called Red Poppy Stiletto.



Here's another called Girls Having Fun.



And lastly, here's Orange Blossoms. What I love about this one is it's just the flowers. There is no shoe structure.



If you would like to view more of her work, go here.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Those are pretty cool, esp. the last one!

12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the compliments! It is what makes it worth the work! Elena Feliciano

8:02 PM  
Blogger Kate Willoughby said...

Oooh!! Elena was here! How cool is that?

8:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love these.

Pat

10:49 AM  
Blogger ukiestitcher said...

Elena really is extremely talented! She has allowed me to convert her art into cross stitch charts. I just started my blog today so please visit and check out the first stitched version of Elena.

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home