Thursday, April 17, 2008

Green Thumb

There's a popular meme called Thursday 13 in which every Thursday you make a list of thirteen things. I did this for a few months, but I don't have time for thirteen! So, I whittled it down to Thursday 3.

Last week I listed three plants that should quake with fear should I ever put them in my cart to buy. However, I'm not completely herbicidal. I can grow some things (besides mold).

1. I have a houseplant that is doing nicely, a Dracaena Cane.








2. My brother-in-law gave me a Schefflera bonsai tree several years ago. It's still alive and kicking.


3. I have a fig tree. I leave it alone and it gives me fruit. Nice trade, if you ask me.

(Disclaimer: These are not photos of my actual plants.)

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Paige Tyler said...

Those are coming really nicely!

*hugs*
Paige

My TT is at http://paigetylertheauthor.blogspot.com/

11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What little green I have in my thumb is used outdoors only. I love your plants! I've got an apricot tree in the backyard that's very kind to me.

11:38 AM  
Blogger Robin L. Rotham said...

Very nice. I used to have a green thumb before my laptop started sucking in every ounce of my brainpower. All four of my nice plants have died horrible deaths in the last few months.

7:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hubby has the green thump, but it hasn't helped my herb garden.

Hubby says, "If parsley had law enforcement and a justice system, you'd be a convicted serial killer on death row."

8:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry that was THUMB not thump

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home