Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Dana Tagged Me

1. You’re feeling: Tired. Went to work at 4:30 this morning, on my feet for 8 hours.

2. To your left: is a TV tray table with a mug full of pens, a container with gum, dental floss, a calculator, post-its, a baby name booklet, paper clips, an iPod cord, and the remote for the fan.

3. On your mind: Requesting a transfer to another Starbucks location. I need to work at a place that has a set-up more conducive to my height, but am really loathe to leave the crew I like so much. But I don't want end up filing another worker's comp claim and going through physical therapy for my left arm--and shoulder this time!

4. Last meal included: salad and leftover pork ribs.

5. You sometimes find it hard to: not get seconds.

6. The weather: Gorgeous.

7. Something you have a collection of: State quarters.

8. A smell that cheers you up: Citrus

9. A smell that can ruin your mood: Sour milk

10. How long since you last shaved: a few weeks ago. I'm Asian and my leg hair is extremely fine.

11. The current state of your hair: A mess and most likely smelling like coffee.

12. The largest item on your desk/workspace (not computer): The mousepad

13. Your skills with chopsticks: Expert. Been using them since I was a child.

14. Which section you head for first in a bookstore: Bargain books.

15. Something you’re craving: Tommy's chili fries

16. Your general thoughts on the presidential race: Not happy with my party's candidate, but downright terrified of the other's.

17. How many times have you been hospitalized this year: Zero

18. Favorite place to go for a quiet moment: The bathtub

19. You’ve always secretly thought you’d be a good: Editor. Or, if I had been Caucasian, a Brady Bunch cast member. LMAO

20. Something you’ve eaten too much of lately: You name it.

21. You have never: Smoked anything.

22. You never want to: outlive my children.

23. People I’m tagging: Chloe Devlin, TL Schaefer, Dawn Halliday

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with work! That's a bummer.

7:29 AM  
Blogger Kate Willoughby said...

Thanx. I scoped out some other locations yesterday and two look good. All their pitchers and blenders are lower. I have one more store to check out.

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home