Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Manly Thoughts

They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. My friend Anna J. Evans features Man Meat every Monday on her blog. If you ask me, the world can always use manly eye candy. So, here's my version...



"Oh, ho! I am pharoah! 'Walking like an Egyptian!'

Ha ha. Fortunately, I am manly enough that I can sing silly songs from the eighties, wear clothing in ridiculous ways and not feel self-conscious. Because, hey, you're looking at my manly bod and tattoo anyway. HA!"

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Kate! I am looking at his bod. And that tatoo is very interesting.

12:13 PM  
Blogger Kate Willoughby said...

Yeah, Robin, the tattoo merits closer examination, doesn't it? MUCH closer. Like, maybe kissing close. LOL

3:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to admit it, I looked at his face first. I thought it was David James Elliott. But it wasn't so I peeked at the rest of him. Yummmm

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home