Friday, March 21, 2008

Artist: Rama Hughes

This is a Very Cool Blog called The Portrait Party. This artist, Rama Hughes (left), has been drawing portraits all his life. His family gets together and has portrait parties, where they all sit around and draw each other. He now maintains a blog on which he posts people's portraits. To participate, you find a partner and draw each other.

Now, I have always maintained that I can't draw people worth squat, but I am a very harsh judge of my own work. However, I could certainly do something as good as this one.

If anyone wants to participate with me, email me! We'll swap photos. :D C'mon, it'll be fun! When you're eighty, you can look back at your life's accomplishments and say, "I swapped portraits back in 2008 with Kate Willoughby." LOL


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home