Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Joke: Meaningful Communication

Two deaf people got married. During the first week of marriage, they found they were unable to communicate in the bedroom when they turn the lights off because they couldn't see each other using sign language.

"Honey," she signed after several nights of fumbling around and misunderstandings, "Why don't we agree on some simple signals? For instance, at night, if you want to have sex with me, reach over and squeeze my right breast one time. If you don't want to have sex, reach over and squeeze my left breast one time."
"Great idea, and if you want to have sex with me, reach over and pull on penis one time," he signed. "And if you don't want to have sex, reach over and pull on my penis....fifty times."

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Anna J. Evans said...

HA!!!

Very funny :)

Anna

11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! Very cute!

1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I needed a chuckle today!(Plus nominated you on my blog as one of my top ten excellent blgos ;) ) Just cuz I lurves ya so for always making me laugh and giving me inspiration I can drool over!
Hugs!

2:54 PM  
Blogger Kate Willoughby said...

Glad you guys liked the joke.

MJ! Thanks! I'm honored!

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home