Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Question: You Can Call Me...

In the past, I have had many nicknames. Half of which my sister gave me. All her good friends in high school had alternate names that she used so much my mom and I would forget their real names! When she was about four she up and decided that she was not Trish anymore. She would only answer to Pooh. And she kept this up for quite a while.

Anyway, here are all the aliases I've had that I can remember. If it has an asterisk, people still call me by this.

Hooty (6th grade club name, not a reference to my chest!)
Woman
Wo
Wo-Face
*Face
Kimmers
*Buffy
*Lil Kim
*Inga

What are your nicknames?

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love all your nicknames! I've never really had any.

10:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm assuming you don't want me to list all the honey, sugar, angel, etc. Let's see:

Patty
Patti
Patsy
Pat
Annie
Tish
Trish
Often called by last name since Pat is so common in my age group
Patricia (real name that has become a cutesy nickname used by a few people as I get older but pronounced PAT-trici-a)

Sheesh is there any form of my name I’ve missed.

Pat

7:09 AM  
Blogger Gaucho said...

Oh, this could be embarrassing. But, here goes:

Ed-Ted
Ted
Edwina
TedTweens
Wienie
Wiener
Big E
Wilbur
Snickelfritz

7:50 AM  
Blogger Kate Willoughby said...

Pat, so far, I think Gaucho wins the prize for silliest with Snickelfritz, unless it's me with Hooty. It's been a long time since I thought about that sixth grade club of girls.

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home