Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thursday 3: On Top

There's a popular meme called Thursday 13 in which every Thursday you make a list of thirteen things. I did this for a few months, but I don't have time for thirteen! So, I whittled it down to Thursday 3.


I tried a new pizza restaurant this week because I was too tired to cook and we had a coupon. I like to patronize mom and pop joints when I can. Unfortunately, the crust was tough. Bummer. But, here are three toppings I like:

1. Pepperoni
2. Sausage
3. Olives

If it were only me and not my family, I'd get mushrooms, too, but no one likes those but me.

And isn't this Yoda pizza hilarious?

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Dana Belfry said...

OMG I love the Yoda pizza! That think ROCKS!

4:10 PM  
Blogger Kate Willoughby said...

I knew you'd appreciate that! We need a Vader pizza!

4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the Yoda pizza to look at, but, Kate, if we ever meet at a conference, you and I are ordering out for pizza with mushrooms--Hubby won't eat them. He won't touch the pizza if you put them on one half.

My treat.

7:17 AM  
Blogger Kate Willoughby said...

Oh, I'm all for it, Pat! I don't like green peppers that much, so Yoda doesn't quite appeal to my stomach. But he's sure cute!

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home