Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Review of Hostile Takeover

Hey, here's an excerpt from a review of Hostile Takeover. :D

"hot, hot, hot!"

I really liked the intensity of this book. I have never read a work written by a female author that can capture the male frame of mind so well. The innocence of Fiona...reminded me of what it felt like to be an innocent in the presence of someone you are very attracted to. I definitely recommend this book to anyone looking to remember that rush, and feel a lot of extra heat!

Reviewed by Dawn Epton on 5/11/08

Good reviews always make me smile. And I'm really jazzed to hear that she thought I nailed the male frame of mind, even though the reviewer is a woman. It's something I work hard on in my writing. Here's a link to the whole thing if you are so inclined.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay, Kate! What a great review! Congratulations!

9:58 AM  
Blogger Kate Willoughby said...

Thanks! :D

1:25 PM  
Blogger Marcy said...

Congrats on the great review, Kate!

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home