Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Gobble, Gobble


Recommendation of the Week

My kids love bacon. Who doesn't? They would eat a pound of it each if I let them. Unfortunately, it's not that healthy for you and it's expensive! Luckily, my husband's cousin introduced us to Louis Rich turkey bacon. It's excellent.

-Crisps up wonderfully
-Tastes yummy!
-Is low cal
-costs about half what bacon costs

We still have pork bacon once in a while, and that still rocks, but turkey bacon is our regular alternative. Give it a try. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site http://www.scholarshipnews.info Suppliers of brita water filters Suicide teen zoloft Neurontin in canada

10:19 PM  
Blogger Carol Burnside aka Annie Rayburn said...

Hey, it's the same at our house. None of the other brands are quite as good, either. I've tried them. Some days, only real pork bacon will do - kinda like saving the china for special occasions. Only I guess we're really saving our arteries and prolonging life. Yay us!

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home