Thursday, September 28, 2006

Sick of Deadlines

I'm finally going to be able to write something new starting next week. I've been working on revising for so long. First, it was revising and expanding Heart of a Thief for Ellora's Cave, all for naught. Then, I had to revamp Hostile Takeover for Moxie Press. And now I'm almost finished polishing a submission to Ellora's Cave's Caveman 2007 collection. It will be a relief to be able to create again.

I will either write a "prequel" story for Leap of Faith, or get back to my bondage book. Oh, and I have got to finish the Woman's World story I have in progress. If nothing else it will be good therapy. I recently had a run-in with a snotty customer at work, and I plan to work out my aggressions toward her in a story featuring a snotty customer as the antagonist. Ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home