Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Numbers Are Evil

My uncle gave me an electronic sudoku game last Christmas. I found the actual thing kind of hard to work, but I got addicted to sudoku. For those of you who don't know, sudoku is a numeric puzzle with only one solution which can be reached logically without guessing. You enter digits from 1 to 9 into the blank spaces. Every row must contain one of each digit. So must every column, as must every 3x3 square.

At this website, you can choose your level, be timed, and/or be notified when you enter a wrong number. I started playing and, as expected, was addicted for quite a few weeks, trying to constantly beat my own time. Give it a try. :)

6 Comments:

Blogger Anna J. Evans said...

I can't! If I did I know I'd become obsessed. It's like those little games they put on the table at Cracker Barrel. It starts out as an innocent way to pass the time and becomes and obsession, lol. Hugs, Anna

6:43 PM  
Blogger Kate Willoughby said...

See? Numbers are EVIL! LOL

9:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since you're already addicted, why not try out World Sudoku League? You can play on the web or with your mobile phone. Compare your scores with other players and talk about Sudoku in the chat. Good luck!

12:19 AM  
Blogger Kate Willoughby said...

No, see, I broke my addiction! I was able to do only one puzzle and leave the site! Don't tempt me!!!

3:32 PM  
Blogger Madison Chase said...

Kate, this is all your fault! :) I'm now addicted. Thanks for giving me one more way to procrastinate. j/k I've been working on one for about half an hour, but it took me the first 15 minutes to figure out what I was supposed to do. :) I got all the top three rows done before I realized that rows and columns have to be work, not just rows. *sigh* addicted.

6:30 PM  
Blogger Kate Willoughby said...

*evil chuckle*

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home